Wednesday, April 24, 2013

11 days and counting :)

So 11 more days to go until the famjam and I are off to the big orange! We leave here Monday morning at about 4 and we drive all day which gets most of our driving done and we stay in a hotel for the night. The next morning we hit the road again and we will be arriving at our rental house that afternoon! I am not sure what the week will bring but I know that I will be going to Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom with my family before I move in! 

I am getting nervous though, I am starting to realize that I am going to miss home more than I thought. I am missing a lot of things I do every year which will be different like the Burlington Sound of Music Festival, MMVAs, family birthdays but most importantly my anniversary with my boyfriend and his birthday. I will miss him more than I am expecting to which sucks. 

At the same time I am super super stoked to be back in my true home :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment