Friday, June 7, 2013

My one day off this week!

So it turned out that my roommates and I all had Wednesday off!! We made reservations at one of my favorite restaurants Cape May Cafe for 5:30. We took our time sleeping in and then hit up Animal Kingdom. Luckily Lauren has a car so we didn't have to worry too much about getting from AK to Cape May or bus times or anything like that. We got to Animal Kingdom and it had stopped raining. It had been raining all week long and it had finally stopped in enough time for us to go! Alex had never been to AK before so it was very exciting for her. Unfortunately we really didn't get to do much because of our timing. We got into the park hit the Safari and grabbed fastpasses and on our way to Everest someone had stopped us and given us free fastpasses for it! That was great because it was an hour wait. It started raining again so we waited in the gift shop until we could use our fastpasses. Alex was terrified but she loved it! Our fastpasses for the Safari were at the same time so once we were done we went over there. I was so excited to get the back row because I love being able to look back at the animals. Well not this time. This time I was not okay with the back row. As soon as we took off it started POURING!!!!! It was raining and windy so all the rain soaked us from behind! As soon as we got off the safari we made a B line for the car and made our way over to Beach Club.
Cape May was as delicious as always!!!!!! I love love loved it. And I cracked my crab perfectly all by myself! When we got back to the apartment it was time for the Where's Perry Welcome Event. So we met Perry ;D !!!!! You can't meet Perry in the park so it was awesome!
At midnight everyone at World of Disney was going to meet up at Dennys. I was waiting for the bus to go to WOD so I could get a ride there but the bus drove right by my stop and right by me and didn't stop. Needless to say I was pissed. But because I have the best friends in the world they came to pick me up! Dennys was closed for maintenance so we went over to Fridays. I didn't get home until about 2:30 and had to work 10-11 the next day.

The shift was long and tiring but awesome at the same time. I was on sales and normally I don't like sales because I hate being on register. But my shift consisted of register, door greeter, line guide, collecting ink tags and just about everything you can have. I loved the variety!!

No comments:

Post a Comment