Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fourth of July

For Fourth of July everyone was working and it sucked. But I still managed to make the most of my day... sort of. I was really, really sick and didn't want to get out of bed but I thought "hey, this is my only fourth of July and I will take advantage of it." I called my friend Bryan who works with me and he invited me to go with him and his roommates to Hollywood Studios. Hollywood Studios sounded perfect because they never normally have fireworks except for this one time of the year. We just walked around all day pretty much but because his roommates work at Hollywood we got a bunch of fastpasses for Tower of Terror and Rock'N'Roller Coaster and we just rode it over and over again until fireworks.
The fireworks were awesome. They had a band playing songs from all over the country with synced fireworks. After that it took us an hour and a half to get out of the parking lot!!!! But we hit up Steak and Shake for my first time, how american!!

No comments:

Post a Comment