Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Magic Kingdom!

So since I have nothing interesting to write about until I go to Disney I figured I would write about my experiences and my favorite rides, parades etc. etc.

Starting with...
MAGIC KINGDOM 

Excluding New Fantasyland because unfortunately I haven't been there yet :( 
Top 5 Favorite Rides: 
1. It's A Small World
2. Peter Pan's Flight
3. Carousel of Progress
4. Splash Mountain
5. Jungle Cruise
These probably change everyday adding in Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.

Top 5 Favorite Table Service Restaurants:
1. Be Our Guest -- I've never been but I can only imagine how AMAZING it must be
2. Cinderella's Royal Table -- It's in the castle, is there any reason this wouldn't be on my top 5? I have only eaten here once and it was breakfast normally I hate breakfast foods but it was delicious
3. Tony's -- I love italian foods to begin with but when it's the theming of the restaurant being Lady and the Tramp is awesome and so cute!
4. Crystal Palace -- If you love Winnie the Pooh and friends obviously go here because it's a meet and greet and the buffet is one of those buffets that gives you everything you can imagine and it's delicious!
5. Liberty Tree Tavern -- I ate there while it was still a character meal for dinner but it was delicious, if you like Thanksgiving you'll love this meal because it's all traditional

Top 5 Favorite Quick Service Restaurants: 
1. Be Our Guest -- Once again, haven't eaten here but I can only assume good things!
2. Columbia Harbour House -- Seafood, seafood, seafood. If you don't like seafood don't eat here! but if you do it is delicious!
3. Pinocchio's Village Haus -- Not only is it delicious but anywhere Walt Disney World sells pizza is amazing, not too filling but so delicious
4. Peco's Bill -- I am HUGE on condiments and they have the biggest condiment bar that makes my mouth water
5. Cosmic Ray's -- They have EVERYTHING, and a great topping bar!!!


Top 5 Kiosks and Snacks: 
1. Aloha Isle -- DOLE WHIPS, I've only ever had a bite of one but I can't wait for my own
2. Cinnamon Covered Almonds -- I know they are in Adventureland not sure if they are anywhere else and I also don't know the name of the kiosk but they are sooo delicious, they taste a lot like beer nuts
3. Main Street Bakery -- Almost anything here including the Cinnamon Buns are considered snacks.. mmm tasty pastries
4. Cheshire Cafe (formerly Enchanted Grove) -- Lemonade slush!! They are hard to come by sometimes because when you look for frozen lemonade you normally get the minute maid ones but the slushies are the best!
5. Maurice's Amazing Popping Machine -- (Never been) I have seen pictures and it is the cutest idea I have ever seen, I am not a popcorn fan but there is more than just popcorn


My typical day at Magic Kingdom is: 
We arrive probably an hour early whether we stay on or off resort. If we are staying off of the resort it really depends on the buses and we're not it's awesome because we can take the monorail!! We then watch the Good Morning/Welcome show which always brings  tears to my eyes... but not as much as walking through the train station and seeing the castle for the first time. 

Once we are in there my family goes straight to Peter Pan's Flight while I run to Space Mountain with everybody's tickets to grab Fastpasses. We then ride Peter Pan's Flight and go from there to Liberty Square to ride Haunted Mansion before it gets busy because we are there early we do everything we can while the park is dead. It's different if it's your first time and you don't want t rush your vacation but for us it's different because we have visited so many times and we want to make sure we do everything before the parks get busy. Once the parks get busy we take our time to walk around and enjoy ourselves. From Haunted Mansion we move through Frontierland and Adventureland and make our way back to Space Mountain for our fastpasses. All before the 3 o'clock parade we finish up with all the lands. We normally grab our seats an hour before the parade which is normal for Disney World if you haven't been before. While my parents save the seats my brother, sister and I go grab snacks!! Funnel cakes, cinnamon buns, cinnamon covered almonds and popcorn is normally the case! After the parade we stick around for the castle show (sometimes we watch it before the parade) and then we enjoy our afternoon doing anything we missed or double doing what we loved until SpectroMagic/Main Street Electrical Parade depending on which nighttime parade it is, either way we get a good enough seat that we can watch the fireworks! After the fireworks comes the shopping (unless there's extra magic hours) and shopping is the best part of the night.
One year I went to Walt Disney World I had an obsession with pillows and I found the cutest pillow at Hollywood Studios but my mom told me to wait until the end of our vacation incase we saw something better, we didn't. When I went looking for the pillow again I found out not only is it only offered at Hollywood Studios but they were sold out! :( Every year since then we buy things very impulsively which is so much fun!!!

That my friends is the Haas's typical day at the Magic Kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment