Saturday, February 16, 2013

Taking Shifts

So we are 85 days out and there is so much preparing that needs to be done still. I have already been added to the 2013 Shift Exchange group for Walt Disney World. I have a guilty pleasure of looking at all the shifts that are being given away because I soon enough I am going to be able to take those shifts.

It sucks for some other roles whose shifts are restricted. For example, Operations you must be trained on how to operate that ride so if you are placed in Fantasyland you pretty much stay in Fantasyland (so I have heard at least). For me with merchandise I can work absolutely anywhere because Disney has the same system in all their parks and resorts. I hope to work at as many different shops as possible while I am there.

There seem to be a ton of shifts being given away at Frontierland and it kind of frightens me. What's wrong with Frontierland? Maybe it is coincidental (I hope so) but I would be fine taking all of those shifts because it's still Magic Kingdom. I keep seeing people giving away shifts on Main Street too, I'LL TAKE 'EM, I'LL TAKE 'EM. I am so excited to be able to start working in Walt Disney World I would take any shifts at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment