Saturday, March 9, 2013

60 DAYS TO GO

I am the 60 day mark and couldn't be more excited. Apparently a few weeks after you get accepted the excitement is supposed to go down but for me it has only gone up!!

60 days and I am running out of things to help the time go by! I have essays coming up that will help distract me but not in a good way.

Here are some things I have been doing to pass the time so far:

  • Order the FREE vacation planning DVD from Walt Disney World 
  • Watch youtube videos and vlogs on ICP/CP 
  • Read blogs from "retired" ICP/CPs 
  • Watch Disney movies 
  • Make lists (favorite rides, bucket lists, packing lists)
  • Join Facebook groups and talk about these things with other ICP/CPs
  • Join the shift exchange group to see just what kind of places you maybe working
  • Create a blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment