Wednesday, March 13, 2013

thank god for Disney

I couldn't be happier to be leaving for the summer. I would be okay if I was to stay with all my university friends all summer but I wouldn't be because none of us really live near by each other. At home I don't have friends. I used to.. but I was sick and tired of hanging around bitches. There are people I have hated all along and then people who were my best friends that picked bitches over me. I am so happy to have the opportunity to go to Disney all summer long and I hope to god I can do this every year so I can meet new people each time and not have to be home anymore.

There are people I am going to miss though, these people include.
My family
Alex McCaig
Jen Rice
Sam Murray
and all the girls I work with at Justice.

you've been good to me and I'll miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment