Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bob Evans

First of all, thank you so much for checking out my blog. I've gotten over a hundred views in less than 24 hours and I really appreciate it. I'm writing this for my memories and just as an outlet to talk even if no one is listening but it feels great to have people listen.

Second of all,
I am going to write about Bob Evans. Chances are if you're American you have eaten here at least once or have seen one. To all you Canadians like me... you must try it.
My family has been going here every vacation either on the drive down, drive back home, during vacation but most of the time all 3!! It is so delicious and crazy cheap. Luckily for me I have younger brothers and sister which means we can order from the kids menu! (I don't think they are very strict about it anyways) The kids menu is pretty much robbery... Here is the link to their website but Canadians going to the states either this summer for ICP or just because please please eat here.

http://www.bobevans.com/


I know this will be my second home this summer... not really but when I can make it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment