Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Epcot!

I am sorry I have been a terrible blogger school has been crazy. It's funny because whenever I read other people's blogs I wonder how school could be so busy to the point that you can't blog... well the time has come. So there really hasn't been anything going on toward the program so I will tell you my typical day at...


EPCOT


So of course we get there before rope drop so we are ready to go from the very start. The World Showcase doesn't normally open until 11am and the park opens around 9. Once we get in there I run to the land to get fastpasses to Soarin' and then my family and I jump in the stand-by line depending on how long it is. This is my mom's absolute favorite ride so we ride it as many times as possible. Then we do living with the land and the sea's with Nemo and friends. No matter how old we are, we always do Turtle Talk with Crush because it is so darn cute. We really don't have a huge game plan for Epcot we just go with the flow. We do Journey into Imagination and shop around, Club Cool, shop around and then get to Test Track to get our next round of fastpasses. Once the World Showcase is open we take our time wondering around and by this time we are all hungry. All 5 people in my family use the World Showcase to get whatever they want to eat and normally that's 5 different places. We really take our time in Epcot because it's reasonably fast to get around the whole park. Once we finish the World Showcase we shop around and make our way around the park for any last minute short line rides and on our way out we make sure we ride Spaceship Earth and that is the typical Haas day in Epcot!

No comments:

Post a Comment