Tuesday, March 12, 2013

POLYNESIAN :O

This is pretty much just a post about what I have been up to lately because there really isn't much going on just yet for the program. April is when it will start really getting busy!!

I got an email today saying that my official Disney package and offer letter would be arriving late March/Early April.. IT'S FINALLY COMING!!!! I am so so so excited!!

Last night I went to my first Waterloo/Laurier University Disney meet-up !! :D It was so much fun! This was the second one so some people knew each other from the first meet-up and some people knew each other from their interviews. I went there not knowing anyone and came out with new friends who get to share this amazing summer with me!! There were only two of us who were under 21 but WHO NEEDS ALCHOL WHEN YOU HAVE DISNEY! ... that will be answered this summer. We were not a very diverse group of girls there were 3 of us from Merchandising and 3 of us from Operations. Obviously we all pretty much talked about Disney and I told them my guilty pleasure was living on Facebook. I don't think I go more than a few hours without reading Disney blogs, listening to Disney music, checking the Disney Facebook groups.. it truly is unhealthy.
If you plan on doing any programs within Disney I definitely recommend meeting up with other people doing the program too! They are people who know exactly how excited you feel because you are going through the same thing!

My aunt and uncle told me they plan on coming to visit me in June which is sooooo exciting! I went to Magic Kingdom with them once before years ago when my cousins were 3 and 1 (somewhere around there) Now they are 7, 4, and 2!! (I think!) I am so excited to be able to experience their excitement this time around!!! That's not even the best part.. okay maybe spending time with family is the best part but another cool part is... THEY WANT TO STAY AT THE POLYNESIAN.. I hope they weren't kidding because that would be awesome! Guess where I would be staying all week!!


BTW Right now I am downloading all sorts of music from Walt Disney World. So far today I have gotten to background music loops from Adventureland, Main Street, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and Epcot entrance! They are really great to study to, fall asleep to, or to do homework to because you are not tempted to sing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment