Tuesday, May 7, 2013

DRUMROLL PLEASE....

Today we finally arrived at our destination!!! We left South Carolina at about 9:00 ish and stopped at the Florida Welcome Center on our way in! I pretty much grabbed every coupon/guide book for central Florida possible because I knew I was going to be living here for 3 months. We then stopped at the Outlet mall where I found the most PERFECT dress ever at Papaya (God I love shopping at US stores!)! If I get a chance I will upload a picture of it! When we got to Orlando we unpacked all of our stuff in the rental house and it was off to Olive Garden for my going away dinner. The service was probably the worst we have ever had, it was pretty dead but the service was SUPER slow! Oh well we ended up getting out of there in enough time to get to Downtown Disney. 
I didn't even take 2 steps into the store without wanting to buy EVERYTHING in site!! We just quickly went through World of Disney, Pin Trading, and Art of Disney because it was close to closing time. We plan on going to Hollywood Studios for rope drop tomorrow but we still hadn't bought our tickets so before we left Downtown Disney we hopped in line for Guest Services to pick some up. The lady we had was super, super nice and had participated in a CP program and a Professional Internship (PI). I told her I had no idea where I was working yet and she was kind of enough to secretly tell me.
So I am about to tell you with pleasure where I will be working...



WORLD OF DISNEY

For those of you who aren't aware World of Disney is the biggest and busiest store in Walt Disney World and is located in Downtown Disney. Now this isn't my first choice because Magic Kingdom was but I don't even care because I know I will love it. Other than Magic Kingdom World of Disney was my dream position. It is always busy in there and there are so many items and things to do! The best part is that in the interview she said that they only put experienced people in their big stores which means that she must of really liked me! I am glad I will be working at World of Disney because they have stable hours compared to Magic Kingdom. World of Disney practically opens and closes at the same time everyday AND there is air conditioning :D!! Definitely a bonus!

Well it's Hollywood Studios tomorrow bright and early so I better get to bed but I am so excited to start work especially because the costume really isn't that ugly!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment