Monday, May 13, 2013

Magic Kingdom :)


Well these last few days have been crazy and that’s why I haven’t been posting much but here it comes. So on Friday my family and I visited Magic Kingdom. We got there for opening because the Good Morning show is one of my favorites, it definitely gives me goosebumps!
My sister has a bad ankle like I mentioned so we got a wheelchair for the day. As soon as we got in we made our way to New Fantasyland because we knew that was what would have been the busiest area during the day. We never got the chance to check out the new Enchanted Tales with Belle but we did check out The Voyage of the Little Mermaid or Under the Sea or whatever that ride is called and it was beyond amazing. The queue line and the ride both had amazing detail and it was everything I could have imagined. All of New Fantasyland is breathtakingly beautiful.
From then on we just walked around and rode the rides from Fantasyland, Liberty Square, Frontierland, Adventureland and Tomorrowland. It was unbearably hot so since we packed a lunch we went to the car but decided we would just go home for a refreshing swim and come back later considering there wasn’t much left for us to do.
We went home got freshened up and everything was great getting back into the park. We rode a few rides and got ready for the Electrical Parade, Let the Magic Begin, and Wishes. I hadn’t seen this new castle show but oh boy I think I cried. It was amazing, it was just a bunch of movies and characters projected on the castle but it gave me goosebumps. It was so good, I highly recommend watching it. 

The coronation of Merida was just yesterday and I am so sad I missed it, even Debby Ryan was there! Today was check-in day and more on that soon to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment