Sunday, May 19, 2013

just come catching up!


All last week there has just been meeting after meeting about immigration stuff and housing stuff. They told the scariest stories to try to keep us away from bars.
If I had a dollar everytime they said "Safe-D begins with me" I would be richer than Bill Gates. Honestly, these meetings are so boring and they just make it out to seem like the rest of your program will be horrible but I have already seen it getting better!
On Wednesday after a very, very boring immigration meeting I found out that my Traditions class was the afternoon class when I was really, really gunning for the morning because it was my family's last day here and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with them. So I asked if I could switch it and she said no all the classes are full. Later on I went to Vista Way to hand in paper work and I was talking to some really, really nice ladies. I decided to try my luck with them so I just politely asked if there was anything they could do about it. They said absolutely they would figure something out for me when behind the computer there was a lady who must have been there when I asked in the morning because she pipes up and says, "no you already asked, there is nothing we can do." THAT FRUSTRATED ME. It would have been okay if there really was nothing they could do but these ladies were just trying to help me and I was finally getting somewhere but NOPE. too bad Caitlyn.
I was also told that I had to dye my roots because they were too dark compared to my roots. Most girls who had even a little bit of blonde in their hair had to get it re done so they were all going to a salon. I trust box dyes enough to save $50 bucks so I decided to ask my Grandma to do it for me when she offered to take me out to dinner because other than my brother everyone else was at Epcot. We ate at Bob Evans and I decided to spend the night at their house and go back to my apartment in the morning before Traditions which was actually a great idea. I got to spend some more time with my family before they left and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment